Equipment For Processing Sodium Chloride

We're here to help:
Easy ways to get the answers you need.
  • 0086-21-58386189, 58386176
  • sale@aggregatecrushing.net
  • 0086-21-58386211
Service Online

Manufacturer of Equipment For Processing Sodium Chloride in China

Manufacturer of Equipment For Processing Sodium Chloride in China in the 1990s was the most difficult period, after 1999 Manufacturer of Equipment For Processing Sodium Chloride in China began to recover, companies out of the loss predicament, ushered in the historical development opportunities. But now Manufacturer of Equipment For Processing Sodium Chloride in China’s science and technology base is weak, since the reform and opening up, Manufacturer of Equipment For Processing Sodium Chloride in China market for technology as the main way to improve the technological level, but also the face of foreign competition to invest and set up factories in the grim situation in China. Experts suggested, Manufacturer of Equipment For Processing Sodium Chloride in China should seize the opportunity to accelerate the development, we must first research efforts in technical innovation, independent innovation.

Manufacturer of Equipment For Processing Sodium Chloride in China currently exist two problems: First Manufacturer of Equipment For Processing Sodium Chloride in China overall strength is not strong, the majority of enterprises scientific research, new product development, technological innovation and enterprise management in energy and capital investment are at a standstill. China Equipment For Processing Sodium Chloride product varieties, especially the key equipment urgently needed national construction can not meet the requirements, but the presence of low-tech products, value-added products is not high, unstable product quality, overall labor productivity is low and other issues. Cause Manufacturer of Equipment For Processing Sodium Chloride in China’s output growth and profit growth disproportionate. Second, there is a problem in product variety, technology, quality, service, leading Manufacturer of Equipment For Processing Sodium Chloride in China’s actual contribution to the mining rate. In metallurgy, mining, for example, currently there are 1180 kinds of equipment used in China’s energy self-sufficiency is only about 26%, but still mostly low-tech and lower quality equipment, about the remaining 74% still need to import. Domestic equipment, especially high-tech mobile devices, compared with imported Equipment For Processing Sodium Chloride there is a large gap.

To this end, the experts proposed to increase the Manufacturer of Equipment For Processing Sodium Chloride in China innovation capability approach: First, Manufacturer of Equipment For Processing Sodium Chloride in China should be taken jointly establish various forms of Chinese and foreign companies and professional design institutes, including the formation of the group , the Commonwealth, the introduction of technology, the introduction of talent, at least to take a method for joint design on a project, the first intervention to further increase, so win-win situation.

Secondly, Manufacturer of Equipment For Processing Sodium Chloride in China as soon as possible to establish and perfect the advantages of professional applications laboratories, product, research application technology manufacturing process. Laboratory should start high, based on practical; including test theories and methods, test equipment and size, as well as control and detection technology, if necessary, should the introduction of foreign advanced technology.

In addition, domestic and foreign institutions of higher learning, is not only a training base Equipment For Processing Sodium Chloride technical talent, but also the origin Equipment For Processing Sodium Chloride technology basic theory and experimental research, must use its power to take a different form of joint with them and cooperation.

Send A Message

You can get the price list and a SBM representative will contact you within one business day.